Monday, September 9, 2013

Shoyu Chicken Magic Round Bento

You know how you had a favorite dinner when you were a kid? Mine was shoyu chicken. If my mom ever asked what I wanted for dinner, that's what I requested. To this day I still think of shoyu chicken and rice as my ultimate comfort food. My kids like it too, but I omit the rice since they're not big fans of plain rice. They are happy to have steamed broccoli with this meal, to dunk in the shoyu sauce. To the Magic Round Bento I've also added corn off the cob, carrot, strawberry and cubed (unsweet) honeydew melon. This box is so called because all food looks good in a round arrangement. Try it yourself and see!

6 comments:

  1. I just adore your bentos! These are so cute and convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! And I love the happy broccoli tree :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic website & planty of useful information here.I sending it to my friends also sharing them.I have seen some cutest lunches boxes before but i had never heard of bentos.

    ReplyDelete