Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rilakkuma Bear Burger Bento

Bear Burger Bento by sherimiya ♥
Bear Burger Bento, a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
I should have shown you the turkey burgers I made! They're in there, I promise. I mixed in shredded zucchini and carrot along with ground turkey, onion, garlic, pepper, and... Worcestershire sauce! And ketchup. It came out pretty good, I think. I melted cheddar on them and then laid them on whole wheat sandwich thins with garden lettuce. Of course I had to make Rilakkuma's face on there. His ears are roasted sweet potato (I also made sweet potato fries along with dinner), and his face is made of white cheddar and nori. On the side, MisterMan has sliced pluots, garden orange sunsugar tomatoes, and grapes. And a little Rilakkuma fork. Awwws!
Added to What's For Lunch.

4 comments:

  1. Super adorable!!! I can totally imagine my kids'(esp daughter's) face when they open their lunch box and find this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nami! Luckily Rilakkuma is super easy and looks like a regular bear face so I can manage it :D

      Delete