Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lamburger Froggie Bento

Lamburger Froggie Bento by sherimiya ♥
Lamburger Froggie Bento, a photo by sherimiya ♥ on Flickr.
While MisterMan had his burger in the traditional way on a bun (or a whole wheat sandwich thin, anyway) my TinySprite had hers on a fluffy bed of hapa rice. Fluffy rice reminded me of a sheep, so I added some broccoli, steamed Okinawan sweet potato (for ears), and baby brown sweet peppers (for horns). I cut some red bell peppers for its nose and champagne grapes for eyes. The upper tier of the cute froggie bento contains sliced peaches, blueberries, strawberry, more champagne grapes, corn, carrots and a teeny little gala apple. I hope she didn't miss the bun and instead enjoyed her gluten-free version of lamburger/ramburger/hamburgerrrrr! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. The fruit and veg tier is calling my name! Wow, that looks good! I love the ram horns too, so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamburger! omg love it ahhaa <3

    ReplyDelete