Friday, October 9, 2009

Chicken Teriyaki Bento


Chicken Teriyaki Bento, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
I made chicken teriyaki, one of the kids' favorite...it's nice to put the broccoli next to it so MisterMan can eat it with the sauce. There are also sweet potato stars, yellow cauliflower, tomato, peapods and red leaf salad with marinated artichoke heart.
Fruit section has sliced red pear, tangerines, raspberry, blueberries and red grapes (underneath).

Everything did fit, although I had to push down the fruits :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your carved apples. I have just about mastered bunnies and chequers! Think it will be a while before I'm at that standard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks arkonite_babe... it's easier than you think! (easier than bunnies!) Try it :)

    ReplyDelete